Monday 27 February 2012

27 Feb - 1.75 stones off, HBA1c 4.2, Cholesterol 2.8

Getting some great results - not far to go till 2 stone off then just 1 more stone to go.  HAB1c score is great 4.2 down from 6.8 and Cholesterol down from 3.3 to 2.8.

Still having Biggest Loser shake in the morning then either BL soup for lunch if I'm home or a Slimfast bar if I'm out and then normal meal in the evening - whatever my wife is having but without potatoes.

I feel more energised and full most of the time and avoiding snacking has not been an issue.  Instead of a G&T if I'm out with friends, very happy to stick with sparkling water.

For those wanting a more exciting meal plan - try www.recipepicker.com - this is a website I created that lets you state what type of diet you want to follow and what ingredients you want to include, as well as exclude, and it will search Google for you and give you lots of suggestions of recipes that fit your criteria.

Hopefully my next blog will be when I hit the 2 stone off stage.  Till then - have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment